Don’t you just love a good compliment? Someone today called me a “NATURAL BEAUTY.” This was like music to my ears. I am the first one to admit that I have had A LOT of work done. When I mean a lot, I mean not much is natural on me anymore, so for someone to call me a natural beauty, it makes me laugh and think I am pulling it off I guess. If I could have a catch phrase, which I may just have to trademark a few, just because I am feeling super extra lately, one would def be “less is more, and I never thought I’d say that.” I have had my nose, lips, boobs (twice), fillers, and botox (am I forgetting anything else) all done in a span of about 10 years.
So how am I pulling this off with all the alterations I have had done? Well, I think it’s because I research the shit out of things I am thinking about getting done, and then find specialists who do what they do best, and invest the money I need to to get quality work done. I recommend that anyone thinking of getting plastic surgery or an outpatient procedure to just do it already! I have had friends obsess about one thing or another they don’t like about themselves and instead of just fixing it, complain and not feel like their best self. JUST DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!
So what am I loving right now?
- Permanent makeup: I recently had my eyebrows microbladed and lips tattooed, so I really can say I woke up like this.
- Regular facials: I get medical grade facials from my skin care specialist every 3-4 weeks to keep my skin glowing and acne-free.
- Botox and Fillers: Keeping up on these things in moderation keeps my face structure looking youthful, and I literally use half syringes for my lips once a year from my plastic surgeon.
- Morpheus 8: I had this procedure done to my neck and soon to be lower face for skin tightening and resurfacing. It’s supposed to be an alternative to a face or neck lift, perfect for someone considering these options, but less invasive.
- Light Therapy: I have added both blue and red light therapy to my nightly skin care regimen and I notice that my skin is clearer than ever.
Well now that I have spilled my own tea, I hope this helps anyone wanted to know what keeps me looking “natural”. Age is just a number, and you’re only as old as you look! 😉